Friday, April 6, 2007

Wine and Words

Road Trip

sunset on the road
in time with the radio
light poles flash by

***

One Glass Too Many

room spins away
red wine fills my head with down
fleeting escape

***

Life or Something Like It

on the carousel
world blurs to incoherence
why can't I get off?

***

Grand Canyon

look over the edge
see the canyon floor below
red rocks fill my mind

***

oh, iPod

soft buzz of music
my ipod plays without me!
favorite song wasted


***

Last Fight of the Day

late night resistance
cunning sleep corrodes senses
unwilling eyes close


Yeah, so went a little 'ku crazy last night after a couple glasses of wine. I'm kind of all over the place subject-wise, but sometimes themes are over-rated!

1 comment:

Crafty Green Poet said...

I like these, they flow together well, despite the lack of overall theme.